Paradox Parador vertical entry/exit detector from CSD is designed to automate high traffic area doors and help staff return to a safer working environment.
Upon approach, the Parador vertical detector can release the door, allowing entry or exit of a location, eliminating the need for touch.
Features of Paradox Parador include:
- Adjustable lens position (0deg or 10deg)
- Selectable operational voltage (12Vdc or 24Vdc)
- Adjustable alarm signal duration
- Detects hand-sized objects for card access applications: 2.1m x 1.5m
- Detects body-sized objects for security applications: 6m x 4.5m
Parador operates at 9Vdc to 16Vdc or 20Vdc to 27Vdc (selectable); 18mA maximum current consumption; hand-sized detection from 2.1m; body-sized detection from 6m;
0.2m to 3.5m/s walk speed and operates at -10 to 50C.
Available at CSD branches Australia-wide.