If you are interested in starting a career at CSD there are various positions currently available. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
As the result of a recent internal movement, we have an exciting full-time opportunity at our Tullamarine branch.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Admin Assistant to support our A/R team and work out of our Tullamarine Head Office immediately. You will be reporting to the Credit Control Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing applications
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Maintaining Accounts Receivable files and records
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Post customer payments by recording EFT, cheque and credit card transactions
- Handling incoming customer calls and arranging payments
- General ad-hoc administration duties
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate efficiently with other people within the company
- Efficient in Microsoft Office and data entry
- The ability to learn new software and processes
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
You will receive all the training and support required to be successful in your new role, along with a modern, slick working environment that promotes excellence. This position is best suited to someone with Accounts Receivable experience, who is willing to grow.