At CSD, we aim to provide career and lifestyle support options that enable our people. CSD is a dynamic environment and our business is continuously evolving - creating opportunities for career growth and progression.
CSD offers thoughtful leadership and a driven but friendly culture. If you are interested in any of the below positions or wish to request more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Technician: Alarms, IP Systems, CCTV and Surveillance – Bella Vista, NSW
We are currently looking to expand our Technical Support team by appointing a Support Technician to work out of our Bella Vista office. This role would suit someone who is experienced in the Electronic Security Industry and enjoys solving technical problems and communicating with people over the phone and face-to-face. We are also willing to consider junior applicants, who are recent IT graduates, looking to enter the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service incoming calls to our National Technical Support Line
- Provide technical expertise for security products, including IP Networks, CCTV, DVRs, Cameras and WiFi solutions - for the National business.
- Solve technical problems and communicating with people over the phone (primarily) and face-to-face
- Offer remote Technical Support for our customers in-field and internal employees, across all areas of our security products
- Troubleshoot HW/SW issues, IP network dilemmas and assisting our sales team in supporting our customers.
- Give pre-sale consultations and post-sales advice on both IP and Analogue technologies
- Setup systems in-house to simulate and troubleshoot problems in-field
- Assist in the evaluation process for new security products
- Support tender bids and provide technical input for quotes
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Industry experience dealing with security products involving IP technologies
- Relevant IT qualifications and knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- A strong interest in new technology and development
- A high level of customer service
- An enthusiasm to learn and grow with the business
- The ability to build relationships with people
- Technically savvy with IT computer systems, PC Hardware, Operation Systems and Network
- The ability to present technical information to a group of people